Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little Java fix

I planned and pack today's snacks last night with full intentions on eating them.  However, I was crrraaaving a coffee all day.  I would have stopped by Starbucks on the way into work, but I had just eaten breakfast and thought I would wait until I digested a bit and then pay the campus barista a little visit.  Well a few meetings later and it was snack time.  But instead of turning to my hard boiled eggs or cottage cheese for comfort I indulged in a non-fat latte with a packet of truvia (similar to Splenda) stirred in.  I drank that about as fast as I could and loved every little sip!!!
slurp!!!
Lunch was an even better version of last nights taco wraps.  I was lucky enough to find some salsa to use as my dressing (!!!!) and the added moisture and spice made this salad a winning combo! 

SCORE!
I packed the turkey mix separate so I could heat it in the microwave. I love it when I can find a way to have a cold dish with some hot elements...its tastes like I'm getting it from a restaurant or something.  I washed it all down some Crystal Light because it gives me the sweet punch I always crave after I eat something savory.
can't figure out how the get the picture upright, but you get the idea.
MMMM Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment